With the Translate & Adapt app, you can add translations to your store for products, collections, blog posts, policies, and pages.
In This Article:
Where can I access the Translate and Adapt app?
You can install the Translate and Adapt Shopify app from this link.
For more information about getting started with the Translate and Adapt app, please visit the Shopify help center.
How to translate your subscription widget with the Translate and Adapt app?
First step: Enable Shopify wording translation from the Subify widget wrapper block:
1. From your Shopify admin panel, open Online Store > Theme and Click on the "Customize" button to open your theme editor.
2. From the top menu, click on Products and select your subscription product template.
3. Open the Subify widget wrapper block from the left side menu.
4. Enable the "Use Shopify wording translation" option.
5. Customize the wording of your widget from the Subify widget wrapper block.
Second step: Translate the widget content from the Translate & Adapt app:
1. From the Translate and Adapt app, click on Edit Templates.
2. Click on Product from the menu and start translating your subscription widget's wording!