1. Click on the "Create campaign" button from the home or campaign page.
2. Give your campaign a name.
3. Choose your campaign's discount type.
4. Configure the initial settings for your campaign.
General discount & clearance sale
Quantity & volume discount sale
5. Choose eligible products for your discount campaign.
Choose which products to include in your campaign by applying various filters. You can also exclude specific products from the selected group in the “Excludes” section.
You have the option to select "automatically update" if you want your discount campaign to be updated whenever you add, remove, or edit products in your store.
6. Set the time period for your campaign.
Set the start and end times of your campaign. You can also choose to start your campaign immediately and/or not set an end date for it. In this case, your campaign will remain active until you manually deactivate it.
7. Review the summary of your campaign.
8. Review the discount preview on your product pages and cart page.
In the "Discount Preview" section, you can preview how the prices will be displayed on your product page and cart page.
9. Check your campaign status.
Your campaign status is "active" by default and if you save your campaign, the discounts will go live on your store. However, if you wish to save your campaign in "inactive" mode, you can change the status and then save your campaign.
10. Congratulations! 🎉
You have successfully created your discount campaign with Discounty!